Tuesday 16 October 2012

Garnier new simply essentials cleansing wipes 25

Garnier simply essentials cleansing wipes 25

These wipes are available from most chemists and beauty stores prices vary I got these for £1.45 but they are more than likely over priced like most of this type of product and will usually be from £2.45+ (rip off theres nothing to them but a bit of cloth!)

I have to say I found these one of the better ones especially as I like my waterproof mascara and eyeliner so I need something heavy duty to get the eye make up off.

They are the usual white cloth like material but I did find these ones a bit extra moist which is a better help as some of them you buy you have to add a bit water to dampen them and I think that kind of defeats the object to buying them

It states 2 doses in one wipe being cleansing milk and they contain vitamin C I'm not bothered about that type of hype as long as they do the job to which they certainly do.  Well done garnier something handy to take on holidays and to just have handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment