Tuesday 12 February 2013

Boots simply sensitive night moisturiser 50ml

Boots simply sensitive night moisturiser 50ml

This is a rich moisturiser 50ml Jar for under £4 I paid about £3.79.
Its got a nice smell which isn't too strong its unperfumed and for sensitive skin.

Here's the info from Boots themselves-

Detailed product information

Boots Simply Sensitive skincare range has been specially formulated to be kind to your skin. A simple collection of products which are fragrance and colour free. Containing soothing aloe vera, your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and cared for.
Suitable for all skin types.

How to Use
Using gentle upward strokes, smooth over face and neck. Apply every evening after cleansing and toning.
 
 Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Paraffin,Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 stearate, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan gum, Propylene glycol, Ethylparaben, Potassium hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract

Sounded like a good all round perfume free night moisturiser, I used it for a few nights making sure I rubbed the thickish white cream well into my face and neck, my face was feeling especially dry as I had been using Retin A and needed extra moisture.
For a few days it seemed fine no problems and skin felt nice.  But about a week into using this I had a bad break out on my nose and a few on my chin.  It looked awful and to be honest I thought maybe something else was causing it, but two days after stoping the  usage of this cream the spots faded away, shame as this is a good price, felt nice on my skin and wasn't fragranced to high heaven with god knows what!.

I like to think people can use this but maybe if your like me and have the whole oily T zone face thing going on then go for something lighter like a serum or lotion to wear over your anti-wrinkle cream or under foundation etc.

I still think I would try other products from this range.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment