Saturday 7 September 2013

Review vo5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir with Argan Oil 50ml

Vo5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir with Argan Oil 50ml

You can purchase this cute little bottle for just over a fiver.

What it claims to do-


Vo5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir with Argan Oil - been searching for that wonder product that will sort all of your hair woes?
Vo5 unserstands the damage we do to our hair through everyday washing, brushing, colouring and styling. This is why Vo5 has made this wonder product with Argan Oil, known to be:
  • High in vitamin E
  • Rich in anti-oxidants to help fight againest free-radicals
  • Hydrating and deeply conditioning

Ok so what did i think about this
First thing is its oil and you have to use a little as it goes a long way, the lid is a dropper so you control the amount you put on your hair.  It smells lovely too.

I towel dried my hair then added about 4 drops and gently rubbed it through my hair.  I dried as normal.

First impressions great, hair was fresh, soft and bouncy and smelled devine.  But half way through
the day the dry parts of my hair mainly underneath felt dry again.  The next day my hair felt a tad greasy.

I used this 3 wks changing the amount i used unfortunately more oil was better but the next day my hair was very lank.

I stopped using it and went onto loreals extrodinary oil. Check out that review on my blog.

My hair is straight, average not thick or thin but quite dry on the ends and underneath due to straightening.

Wouldnt buy again







No comments:

Post a Comment