Monday 28 January 2013

Balance Hyaluronic 554 youth serum review

Balance Hyaluronic 554 youth serum review

This serum I purchased from UK B&M but I know TK Maxx had this in store at some point Home bargains and Argos also sell it or used to.
Price varies Its budget end range and I paid £3.99 but I have seen it for £6+ so watch out for that as it always amazes me how products can nearly double depending on where you buy it!

Its a clear serum it doesn't really have a strong smell just a light chemical smell, its a small bottle of 30ml with a inbuilt dropper for the lid.

I used this the first time on its own it sank straight into my skin wasnt sticky (I think it would be if you put to much on) and my skin went a bit tight I found this wasn't enough for me on its own, it does state that -

Let your skin drink at the Fountain of Youth. Hydrate it with this Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum .
It is non-greasy serum that is light-weight and contains Syn-Ake and active levels of Hylasome EG10. With its clinically proven active formula, Hylasome EG10 provides five times water binding action, five times more moisturisation after 24 hours and four times more antioxidant activity than hyaluronic acid. It is dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types and particularly effective on dry skin prone to wrinkles.

I didn't find this particularly moisturising to be honest after an hour I put on my normal face cream as it just wasn't hydrating enough it certainly talks the talk but personally doesn't walk the walk,  I even mixed it in with various creams but after a month just still wasn't impressed and knew if I stopped using it I wouldn't miss it and this proved correct a few weeks later when I had stopped using it.

To me I would just say MEH! but I'm sure its useful to others maybe who are like 18 to 25 for younger skin I would say.

Great price if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment