Monday 28 January 2013

Loreal Excellence creme golden brown 5.3 review

Loreal Excellence creme golden brown 5.3

This is permanent hair colour which promises to cover grey hair. Prices range from Boots at £6.99 to Superdrug same price or special offers usually about £5 if your lucky.

Best hair dye for us ladies of a certain age 30+ any younger and you can get away with most dyes if your greys not to bad.

Now I wrote a review on Preference and it wasn't very good they had changed the formula and it just didn't work for me anymore, the colour was poor and my grey wasn't covered very well, I used to fluctuate between the two, preference and excellence as to be honest I couldn't really see the difference they were both good, alas now only the excellence says what it does on the box, for me anyway.

I'm a brunette as you can see from my picture  I haven't got really dark hair or really light hair so this golden brown 5.3 is perfect for me.

Heres What Boots say.

L'Oreal Excellence Crème process:
Before: The new Protective Serum cares for the damaged parts of the hair,especially the ends. Your hair is protected, ready and prepared to be coloured.
During: The extra protective colourant gives your hair a rich and even colour that covers even resistant greys perfectly.
After: The Ceramide Protein conditioner prolongs the protection of your hair until the next time you colour.
The L'Oreal Excellence Crème Colourant kit contains:
  • Protective Serum 12ml
  • Applicator bottle containing 72ml of creme developer
  • Tube of protective creme colourant 48ml
  • Bottle revitalising conditioner 40ml
  • Pair of professional quality gloves
  • Instruction leaflet
Simple enough really when you prepare this you basically put one tube in another and shake it apply leave on for however long your need to (depending on if you've had it previously coloured or long, short etc) wash it off and your done.  NOT forgetting your gloves!!

It mixed well and was easy to apply after 20 mins of leaving it on my roots I then rubbed it through to the ends for 10, it washed off easy.  Even though I hate the whole process of doing this the end result always makes me smile to see the grey gone is a relief and an instant confidence boost (no one likes the skunk look girls don't be lazy get it done!)

Once its conditioned and dried your done the greys gone and you can now pretend your off one of those adverts where you shake your head and say your worth it (Just kidding!)

Great hair dye and Ive tried them all it really does the job and leaves your hair soft and shiny colour stays nice for weeks too.




These Pictures show you how good this stuff covers the grey hair I had quite a lot at the roots both at the sides and top (sorry for the picture that looks like something out the film the Grudge but best shot to show you that it does what it says on the box. And my hair is shiny the pics are before I put any serum or straighteners on it it etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment