Monday 28 January 2013

Wilko thermal defence protection review

Wilko thermal defence protection review

This is a little gem that doesn't get enough credit.
Any country that is lucky enough to have a Wilkinsons then please buy this I think I got this on offer for £1 I mean £1 you can barely get a chocolate bar for that!!! And I'm sure the full price wouldn't be anymore than £2.

I bought this on a whim, I usually use VO5 defence spray which I like but fancied a change (I'm a tart to beauty and rarely faithful lol!)
So anyway I had this a few weeks before I remembered I had purchased it, I'm quite prone to my hair falling out when I wash it, my hair isnt really weak it just comes out during a good shampoo honest Ive had it checked by my Doctor!

The first time I used it I was fairly impressed it has a nice smell its a dark bottle with a purple liquid inside, I sprayed it around my hair being careful about over kill as I think some people use to much rather than too little.  I combed it through towel dried hair (remember to use large comb ladies and always start at the bottom don't drag hair down from the top.)
I dried my hair as usual then straightened as usual, My hair was clean and soft I didn't know what to expect for a £1 but very impressed, I'm still using this at the minute and even noticed theres less hair clogging up my plug hole could be coincidence but you never know.  I would say its as good as a brand name, give it a go I will be certainly be trying their other haircare products.

No comments:

Post a Comment