Sunday 7 July 2013

No7 protect & perfect intense eyecream

No7 protect & perfect intense eye cream

This is a boots make, to be honest I think these products are too expensive and I bought this with a boots voucher otherwise I may not have bothered.  I have heard lots of raves from people saying they love No7 products.

This cream retails at about £16 and you only get 15ml. Its a little tube and I've been using it a month now and its virtually empty.  Its a medium thick cream that is a light skin coloured but don't worry it doesn't colour your skin, the smells fine as its not too perfumed, it blends in well but dry's too quick as I was trying to put my concealer on seconds after application but it didn't work and the area around my eyes didn't feel fully hydrated still had a bit of a crepe look which as the day wore on grew slightly worse due to air con and maybe dehydration. 
After using this by week three I would end up putting on a few dots of Olay eye cream to hydrate my eyes.

Its not the best eye cream I've ever used or the worst. I just think there are cheaper and better ones out their to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment