Sunday 7 July 2013

Toni & Guy heat protection Mist 150ml

Toni & Guy heat protection Mist 150ml

This product is yet another over priced item 150ml for £6.39 I honestly think these type of products should be selling for no more than £3.99. You can get this at large chemists.

I have read many reviews on this item and they rave on and on about how amazing this product is.  I bought it after all those people cant be wrong can they???

After finishing my bottle of Elnett protection spray I decided to move on as my hair underneath was snapping  slightly and as I don't go over the top on my straighteners like I used too I knew maybe this protection spray wasn't doing the job.   So onwards and upwards led me to buying the Toni & guy item.

Its a straight forward spray bottle black and white no frills really (so why the high price!!!)
clear liquid which smells nice a bit like a salon product, its not sticky but I felt I had to use quite a bit for it to feel like I had some on my hair so maybe it shouldn't be a mist so much but a spray.

Once I had dried my hair it was fine I wasn't blown away by it and I still had to use my after serum to finish styling my hair so its not the answer to my prayers but its ok for now I will keep using it till its finished but I cant promise I would repurchase it.

Don't believe the hype so much I will however admit my hair doesn't feel as dry but I did change my serum so could be that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment