Saturday 10 March 2012

Save my face pillow USA or Face pillow UK

Save my Face pillow Usa

Save my face pillow is a satin covered pillow specially designed to help prevent wrinkles on  your face whilst sleeping and in some cases helping to take the pressure off your neck or face for medical reasons.

There are two sizes La Petite or Le Grande like their names one is small and fits on top of your usual pillow and the other would totally replace your pillow.
Being an Internet junkie that I am and always looking for things to stave off old age I had to have one of these.  There is a website on google if you type in save my face uk or click the link (please note I am not advertising this item I give this for information for you to be like me and have a nose about what its all about then decide yourself if its all worth it.)

http://www.savemyface.co.uk/
I did not purchase my pillow from here as the smallest one is £40 which I think is ridiculous for such a small non discript thing I mean its only a pillow!!!   I looked on ebay and managed to get one for £25 inc postage ok so it took weeks to arrive  (was from the Usa) but I didnt mind.

When this arrived it was such a small light thing and looked like nothing amazing but I was excited to try it I was disappointed that it did not come with a pillow case but I had no intention of purchasing one as they alone are £14 (why do people charge so much for beauty products!!!)

That evening I cant say I slept particularly well it was a bit hard and it hurt my little sticky out ears a bit and made then sore some days.

I did persevere and got used to it but some nights I have to swap it with my other pillow to give myself a rest so I suppose by using it 80% of the time Im doing some good I dont have the pillow face that I used to or the lines that your seem to get when you have scrunched your face in the same positon for 7 hrs or more every night.

I have to say this little thing has done some good for people who sleep on their sides if you sleep on your back as I wish I did then you have no worries about sleep wrinkles  (lucky you!.)
I have even taken this on holiday with me as it fits nicely on the top of my packing in my case and weighs next to nothing,

I would give it a nice 8 out of 10 if you a have a spare few pounds then treat yourself  (but shop around first) after all some people spend more on other daft things so why not a pillow that may just prevent a few wrinkles.
To wash it I just throw it in the washing machine once a week and its fine.

Face pillow Uk £24.99 not inc postage estimated £3.95

My husband bought me this face pillow just before I bought the save my face pillow it was a little extra present he got me but I didnt have the heart to tell him it wasnt the one I wanted but nice to have a choice now.

Its larger than the save my face pillow and you lie on it slightly different, I bought this from within the Uk I think this must be our version of a pillow to try keep wrinkles at bay.  I checked out their website after it had arrived after asking my husband where he had found it.

http://www.facepillow.com/

With this pillow you received a pillow case whoop whoop, additional pillow cases £7.95 not inc postage. I put on the pillow case and lay it on my bed and tried it but it was just to low to be on its own and on top of a normal pillow it was to high I ended up folding up an old jumper to give it a bit height and that seemed to work better ( I guess for some it will be a ok for others not so good a height.)

It was a lovely pillow and I didnt have sore ears and it didnt feel to hard but alas I still got pillow wrinkles not so bad but around the top of my cheek near my eye it wasnt so good.

I would give it 6 out of 10 because it is comfortable and if you read about it on their website it can do much more than just help wrinkles it boasts of being anti-pressure and good for your neck and back and other disorders but for my wrinkles which is why I wanted it I would have to say a no no.
I still use it as a break from the save my face pillow as it is comfy.

You wouldnt really be able to take this away unless you have a bit more room in your case as its bulkier and a bit heavier than the other one but not much.


3 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a wonderful post! i am really thankful to you to know about all the valuable information about bedroom products like bedding,pillows.I'll remain grateful to you.

    Pillow for Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, I still use my pillow and take it away on holiday as it fits in your case.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very excellent post about face pillow,when a man can rest his room to collect her pillow to use everyday.so comfortable feeling and nice sleeping her bedroom.
    so this type of post is more attractive for all.

    Face Pillow

    ReplyDelete