Wednesday 21 March 2012

EXCILOR FUNGAL NAIL PEN

EXCILOR FUNGAL NAIL PEN £21.99 Boots from £16.99 Internet chemists
The reason I have took time out to write this review is because I suffer from those horrible hard thick yellow nasty nails (well my big toes do) I have had this since I contracted athletes foot about ten years ago and it eventually infected my toe nails.
I have tried curanail which is about the same price or used to be and it had a little bit of effect but not enough to warrant me constantly buying it.
This product claims
clinically proven efficacy
One complete course of treatment
no need to file nail
can be applied in seconds dries in one minute
results visible once the nail grows back
studies have shown that on average a single application constitutes a full course of treatment for one infected nail.

Ok so  a lot of information that doesnt really promise that much, to me it waffles on to much, its too expensive but as I suffer from this and I did get it for half price (I bought two) at the time I thought what have I got to loose.

The pen is light and theres not a lot to it, when you remove the lid theres a nib that you rub onto your toes now looking at it you just know its going to dry out sooner rather than later.
The idea is you have a shower, dry your feet, apply the clear liquid, let it dry for a minute and go about your day to which I did. 
Firstly the liquid stinks dont get it on your fingers I assume it wouldnt do you any good if you did!
As the liquid travels down the nib it doesnt spill out or leak its a controlled flow and the rubbing of the pen on your toes seem to activate it.
Well enough about that, the simple fact is this is absolute rubbish, It didnt last me very long just over a month then it dried up.  My toes didnt look any better infact one is without a doubt worse.
I used the second one I had bought in the hope by summer 2012 I would have perfect little toes!
Two pens later no change they are still as disgusting as ever (well to me they are)
I rub in T tree oil and that seems to help a little bit and is a lot cheaper at £2.99.
0 out of ten save your money go and buy some shoes to cover them instead lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment