Monday 2 April 2012

No7 Beautiful skin foaming cleanser 150ml

No7 Beautiful skin foaming cleanser 150ml £8?

I bought this from boots as I had one of those £5 boots vouchers you get now and again when boots have their offers on. its an ok size with a clear bottle with a greeny liquid inside.
I cant say Im a huge fan of No7 to be honest I think its over priced and over hyped. 

I  bought this for £8 only to be charged £9 in not sure what was going on that day but the sales assistant was adamant it was £9 oh well never mind.

I started using it in the evenings in the hope it wipes away the  daily grime.
Its a foam which is ok you have a little bit waste when using the pump action top but it goes on fine and you rub it in, word of caution please dont get this in your mouth and I know you wouldnt do it on purpose well I hope not anyway lol but its the a vile horrible taste worse than soap.

After a week my reply would be MEH! its ok nothing special, if your using something at the minute and its ok for you then I wouldnt bother changing to this, personally I like baby soap and use a cleanser or toner(any one thats on offer at that time usually a couple of pound would do.

After three weeks I went back to my baby soap and I use this If my pores still feel clogged up after a night on the town as it does give you that fresh feeling.

I would give it 5 out of 10

Its like the No7 facial wipes which used to be only about £5 now they are £7 just too expensive and again not that good.
If you get a Boots voucher for No7 its always worth trying their products though.

2 comments:

  1. my skin is dry and sensitive do you recommend this product for me and is it natural ? i usually use natural stuff ? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sounds like you need a face wash more like superdrugs own make called simply pure and well priced at about £2.59 also simple do one for same price i love the simple range. A dearer range is cetaphil ive used this when i was ill and my skin went dry a few year back you can get a soal bar or cleanser i think their products are £8+.Most cleansers pacifically to remove make up can be quite harsh. Neutrogena do a deep clean wash for about £5.00. Hope this helps x

    ReplyDelete