Thursday 19 April 2012

BaByliss 5145S Turbo Dry 2000 Watts Hair Dryer

BaByliss 5145S Turbo Dry 2000 Watts Hair Dryer

This is available in Argos for £12.99 or at the moment in B&M discount stores for £14.99 but you get a large make up bag pink and white (mega girly) and various bits and bobs like combs and hairclips.

I have this hairdryer the info on this is-

Essentials by BaByliss 5145S Turbo Dry 2000 Watts Hair Dryer

For smooth, sleek and manageable hair, use the BaByliss Turbo Dry 2000. Powerful yet comfortable to use, thanks to its compact size. Ionic technology leaves hair conditioned and smooth.
  • Heat balancing ceramic technology.
Features
  • 2000 watts.
  • Lightweight, compact design.
  • 2 speed settings.
  • Variable temperature control.
  • 2 temperature settings.
  • Concentrator nozzle for controlled styling.
  • Ceramic coated.
  • Ionic conditioning.
  • DC motor.
  • 1.8m cord.
  • Hanging loop.
General information
  • Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
  • EAN/MPN/UPC/ISBN: 3030053251453.

Additional Information

Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change

Its a very cheap hairdryer and its an excellent buy ive had mine over a year and I dont give it enough credit I mean we practically use them everyday and we take them for granted so I thought I would share this with you I love babyliss and I always have great things to say about them, I have babyliss straightners too which when my GHD's decided to just pack up I ran out and bought them (if your like me you cannot live without them) well anyway they were only £29.99 and im happy with them too I didnt even feel the need to replace my GHDs.

Always try to get your hairdryer at least  2000 watts or over as less than that then you may take way over the normal 10 mins ish for short 20ish mins for long hair and your hair straightners 235 degrees that may sound extreme if your not sure what to buy but believe me I have had less heated ones and have done my hair more damage by having to go over my hair more with them rather than use the hotter ones that will straighten your hair first or second attempt always use a heat defence spray/serum as makes a lot of difference.

Great item 8/10 would score higher but will upgrade to 2200 babyliss of course maybe in the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment