Thursday 10 May 2012

Soltan Once SPF30 Boots

Soltan Once 200ml spf 30 Boots Bought for half price at the time £8.49 rrp is £16.99 spray on

I bought this and a few other sun screens for my holiday in the Canaries, Fuerteventura to be exact, I usually buy  factor 50 for my face/chest and 30 for my body as I  think you really need to be careful with your skin.

This appealed to me as it was a once application for 8 hours I mean who doesnt want to just put sun screen on forget about it and get on with your holiday 99% of us for sure.
This is the info told by Boots

1 application gives up to 8 sun hours protection.*
This easily absorbed spray provides all day protection with only one application as well as helping to moisturise, reduce dryness and prevent peeling. All Soltan sun products have been awarded a maximum five-star rating against deep-down skin damage caused by UVA rays.
Extra Benefits
  • Water resistant
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Includes patented antioxidant complex to help protect against long-term skin damage
  • Non-pore blocking
* Provided you follow the instructions

How to Use

  • Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
  • Spray on generously using 2-3 tablespoons full of product for the entire body. Rub in well
  • 1 application allows for up to 8 hours sun exposure and 40 minutes water exposure*
  • Reapply if you spend more time in the water
  • One bottle contains 6 applications for the average body size
  • This product is designed for normal wear but should be applied after towelling dry or other abrasive contact
  • Bathing or showering will remove the product

Hazards and Cautions

  • Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm)
  • Seek shade and cover up
  • Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat
  • Avoid contact with fabrics
  • Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water
  • Do not spray directly on to face. Spray on hands first and rub in.
* Provided you follow the instructions

I did as per instructed and I rubbed and I rubbed but it never dried so I thought maybe I had over done it, but the next day and the next day was the same you would think that once it was on it would not remain sticky and you would forget about it, well I didnt it irritated the hell out of me and by the end of the week I was so sick of it I nicked my Husbands P20.

Its a white cream and not too thick when you squirted it out so you think its going to be good, Im not a sweaty person so it wasnt like I was covered in sweat when I applied it or put it over previous applications!!

But I will say it did what it said on the bottle I didnt get sun burned although I did have to apply a 50 to my shoulders but im a bit bony so thats probably why.
If you dont mind the stickiness then go for this but when I put a cardi around by shoulders when it got a bit windy I knew when I took it off the cream had rubbed off so be aware of that as you will need to reaply to that area again.

I would give it 5 out of 10 I wont be buying it as at full price its really to expensive there are cheaper ones which I will be checking out for my next summer holiday. I left this in my appartment as I didnt see any point in putting it back in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment