Friday 11 May 2012

Rieman P20 once a day sun screen

Rieman P20 once a day

Me and my Husband went to Fuerteventura for a week in May and took an aray of sunscreens including this P20 (check my other reviews for Soltan once, Kids soltan once and no7 face spf30 & 50.)

I have to say Im so fed up with people praising this product to the point I start yawning because I think ok enough already its great its fantastic blah blah blah.  So when Hubby was looking for a sunscreen he could put on and forget about (hes lazy!!) I suggested this product P20.

We managed to get it on offer for £8.99 for 100ml which isnt bad as you can pay anything up to £13.99 for the smaller bottle and about £24.99 full price for the 200ml.

The first day my Hubby opened it he wasnt happy the liquid looked like orange thick wee (eewww) and he said it smelt a bit strange to.  Once he had rubbed it in he was glad he couldnt smell anything and that it had rubbed in and dried really well. He also said a lot seemed to go a long way as I was worried the bottle wouldnt be big enough for a week for a 6ft 1 bloke!

After a few days Hubby declared he loved this product (yawn lol) he never had to reapply once and he still got a good tan he didnt burn at all and is still raving on about it now!!

He would give it 9 out of 10 as he didnt like the smell lol!!

Normally I wouldnt use this as factor 20 is just to low for me but as I already had a bit of a tan I decided to use it the last day and a half of our holiday mainly because the one I had used all week was getting on my nerves and I wanted something to just put on and not feel sticky or have to worry about burning (a bit lazy too!)  and after seeing Hubby love it so much I wanted a piece of this P20 pie. I applied it in the same way and I loved the way it dried instantly I rubbed it in everywhere but my face and went about my day.  Alas by midday my shoulders, collar bone were burning and my wrists (dont ask me why but these are the hot spots I have problems with) I had to revert to old sticky Soltan for the rest of the day.

I wish I wish that they did P30 how fantastic that would be as my legs and arms were great and they didnt burn they just turned a nice shade of brown.

I would give this a 6 out of 10 sadly im to pale for this level of SPF product so I guess Im still looking for the perfect sunscreen I even Have a SPF 70 which I got from America but I keep forgetting I have it and am afraid like most I will end up looking like Casper the ghost!!!

Heres the instructions

Riemann P20 remains very water resistant, even after frequent swimming throughout the day. Riemann P20 has a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 10 and 20.
• Once a day application; 10 hours protection
• Clear liquid, quick drying
• No white marks
• Sun Protection Factor 20
• Very water resistant, even after swimming frequently throughout the day
• Active 15 minutes after application

How to Use

• Riemann P20 is a quick drying clear, liquid sun protection with photo stable UVA and UVB filters in a unique formulation.
• Apply and allow to dry for 15 minutes before exposure to sun.
• For external use only; avoid contact wtih the eyes and other mucous membranes.
• Pat dry rather than rub after swimming. excessive rubbing and soap will remove the product; in those situations reapplying is necessary.
• Apply generously and evenly, paying particular attention to the most vulnerable areas such as the ears, nose, shoulders, shins and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment