Friday 11 May 2012

Soltan Aftersun Hydrating Spray With Insect Repellent 200ml

Soltan Aftersun Hydrating Spray With Insect Repellent 200ml on offer for £3.49 normal RRP is £6.99 spray on.

I had a lovely Holiday in Fuerteventura with my Hubby in May 2012 I have written various reviews on P20, Soltan once SPF30, Soltan kids SPF50, No7 facial sunscreen.

After using a sunscreen I had chosen for the day then later after a shower it was time to put on the after sun which for a woman isnt such a chore as most of us use some form of body moisturiser after being washed but I had to keep asking Hubby as hes not into all that body beautiful thing (apart from his face he says his body isnt dry and doesnt need it) but he did use this after a bit of wife nagging.

To be honest it wasnt what I expected after being disapointed by the sun screen Soltan once I didnt know what to  find when I sprayed it on.  It was ok smelling and it was quite a thin clear liquid which on first reaction you think their isnt going to be enough moisturiser in it.  But it proved me wrong it is one of the best I have used and I change every year ive had Avon and banana boat to just aloe vera gel. It went on really well and dried quickly wasnt sticky at all. I never once felt my skin was dry or itchy it was perfect for me.

My husband said it was ok (he said he used it but I dont think he did!!) it says insect repellent but my Hubby got bitten twice off some insect or other but then if he didnt use it then serves him right.  I never got bitten once.

I would give it 9 out of 10 and will buy it next year too.

Heres the instructions and info.


This gentle cooling spray provides intensive hydration to sun-exposed skin. Enriched with Cocoa butter it soothes, reduces dryness and helps to prevent peeling, for a long-lasting beautiful tan.
Extra Benefits
  • Contains effective, gentle & odourless insect bite protection
  • Easily absorbed
  • Non-greasy
  • Non-pore blocking
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Hypoallergenic

How to Use

Apply to the face and body after sun-exposure and rub in gently.

Hazards and Cautions

  • Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
  • In cases of severe sunburn always seek medical advice.
  • This product does not protect you from the sun.
  • Do not spray directly on to face. Spray on hands first and rub in.




No comments:

Post a Comment