Monday 2 April 2012

Olay total effects wake up wonder 30ml

Olay total effects wake up wonder 30ml £14+
I bought this from Boots it was half price and for the size of it so it should be 30ml very tiny bottle for the price, I have read some great reviews about this so I thought as I am a fan of Clarins flash balm then its worth trying other products that offer you that wide awake look at 6.00am lol.

this is the promise as spoken by Olay

WHAT IT DOES:
  1. Line minimisation
  2. Hydration
  3. Firming
  4. Improves Dullness
  5. Gentle Exfoliation
  6. Minimises Pore appearance
  7. Anti-oxidant to prevent free radical damage
HOW IT DOES IT:
Incorporating effective levels of cooling moisture with an intense anti-ageing complex of Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E, the multi-tasking formula of Olay Total Effects Wake Up Wonder works on 7 signs of ageing because it helps skin re-awaken from the skin dryness cycle.
  • Instantly and for 24 hours: the formula with Olay Hydrating Moisture, and mint extract, boosts moisture levels to re-awaken skin with cooling refreshment
  • In 1 week: the formula with VitaNiacin complex (with Vitamin B3, ProVitamin B5 and Vitamin E) helps enhance the rate of surface skin cell turnover to reveal fresher looking, more youthful skin
  • In 1 month the formula with Vitamin B3 supports skin’s natural lipid levels which helps strengthen and restore the skin’s moisture barrier to lock in moisture. At the same time, skin’s natural emollients, NMFs (natural moisturising factors), are restored so skin feels softer.

Ok so thats the hype about it now the proof.
Its only been week one so fair to be fair its early days, I got up washed my face and put on some of my Ysl youth liberator serum (see review about that)

I wait for my usual cream to do its work for about 20 mins (a gap in time is recommended when putting on more than one face cream) by finishing getting ready then just before I leave I put some of this on.  Its smells lovely its white  and not greasy or to thin it rubs in really well.

So far its been a week, im not noticing any of my lines getting better or my pores any different but my skin certainly is hydrated and it stays like that all day.
I will keep you updated.

The only major flaw is no SPF tut tut tut Olay that is disappointing, if I was to put one over this then it would be over kill on creams for my face, so maybe its something they can improve on.

Its been a few weeks now and I like this product, again im not seeing any improvement in my wrinkles (7 signs of aging) but my face certainly looks more plumped out after application and the smells nice and it rubs in great when you are half asleep and cant really be bothered with much at 6.00am in the morning!!

 I have had a few breakouts but nothing major enough to make me stop its early days so I will continue to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment