Monday 4 June 2012

Rimmel vinyl gloss shiny lipgloss

Rimmel vinyl gloss shiny lipgloss 730 cosmic £4.99 superdrug

I am not sure if this is a new product as I have only just noticed it.  I had a big night out over the queens Diamond Jubilee (just a party with the girls really lol) I was after a new lipstick  but needed something gold/bronze and looking at the tester thought this would be just the thing as it looks like a lovely darkish colour and therefore I should be able to wear this alone without a lipstick that you sometimes have to use to darken some lip glosses down, oh how wrong I was.

This lip gloss is wonderful if you want something for through the day as a night time product for your party outfit then its a big NO,  It went on pretty much clear and it was one of the darkest coloured ones on the shelf, it stays put a while and its very shiny but it wasnt what I wanted and I wont try the testers on as ive read to many articles on cold sores/cankers and how easy it is to contract them so please girls dont take the chance.

I have posted some pictures one is of my hand showing what I saw in the shop, looked good looked like it would be just what I wanted.


The other pictures are my lips with and my lips without please let me know if you have had the same problem. As you can see just a hint of colour really and doesnt look very bronze/gold.


Please dont waste a fiver on this as you could easily buy a collection 2000 gloss or other brands for a couple of pounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment