Friday 29 June 2012

Max factor false lash effect waterproof mascara

Max factor false lash effect waterproof mascara £10.99 Boots or superdrug

This mascara was from Superdrug and to be honest the only reason I bought it was that simply I wanted the lipstick that if you bought it  you got the lipstick free ( well the lipstick was £7.99) so not a bad price £10.99 for two items.

As it turns out the lipstick was bloody awful haha and far to dark for my fair skin and thin lips!
I usually use No7 waterproof mascara not because I think its amazing mainly because it does the job I have sensitive eyes and I have to admit I play it safe (hate runny sore eyes.)

Make sure you try any eye product on a night before you arent  going anywhere important especially if you have sensitive eyes theres nothing worse than swollen puffy red eyes.  I do dye my eyelashes but only because I have a few grey ones (so not fair!) this doesnt make them look twice as big or extra thicker, dying them just makes them look better and healthier + its a bonus that I only have to apply clear mascara in the morning to go to work to look like ive only put a touch of mascara on but on a night out you want the glamour look not the subtle work look.

When I applied this I was fairly impressed it went on well, the wand was a bit larger than what Im used to but again wasnt a big problem, dont get me wrong my eyelashes werent like Sheryl coles lol but then again I dont wear fake ones (sorry chezz) but they were quite impressive.

I would give this an 8 I like it a lot and it doesnt iritate my eyes at all so big bonus!!

I was once advised that when you use your mascara and you pump the wand up and down more than you should the air goes inside and makes the liquid thicker and drys it out hence the lumps and clumps you sometimes end up with. This could be nonsence but I have found it has made the life of my mascara a bit longer.

As its waterproof make sure you have industrial make up remover to take it off see my other blog I have a good review for a decent one.




No comments:

Post a Comment