Monday 4 June 2012

vivexin anti aging eye cream 15ml

vivexin anti aging eye cream 15ml £40+

Once again I am on the search for the perfect eye cream, one thats fights wrinkles and diminishes fine lines and crows feet ( I think this is some sort of holy grail thing does it actually exist!!)
I  bought this off Ebay after doing some research it was only about £13.00 so was worth trying.

This is what the its supposed to do-

Haloxyl® Reduces Dark Circles:
Vivexin’ s main component is Haloxyl®. Haloxyl® is a clinically proven ingredient that is designed to reduce dark circles in two ways. First, it strengthens the capillaries around the eyes to reduce the leakage of blood. Second, it uses natural enzymes to breakdown the existing dark pigments under the eye.
Eyeliss® for Puffy Eyes:
Eyeliss® is another key component found in Vivexin for reducing puffy eyes. Eyeliss® works in three distinct ways. First, it strengthens the capillaries and veins that leak fluid under the eye. Second, it promotes the drainage of fluid that collects under the eye. Finally, it decreases inflammation and reduces fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.
Matrixyl® Eliminates Wrinkles:
As you age, the underlying network of collagen and elastin under your skin begins to break down. It is this process that causes your skin to lose it firmness and wrinkle. The Matrixyl found in Vivexin reverses this process. By providing your body specific protein, your body is able to produce more collagen, thus filling in wrinkles.
One 15ml bottle is one months supply currently selling online for about £40

Ok now the liquid is kind of thick and milky it has a faint smell like surgical type of smell and it rubs in pretty good so I cant fault that.  The bottle is small and the design is a bit gaudy and cheap looking.

I have used this for a few months and I have to say MEH! it really isnt anything good, to be honest since I started using Argan oil (see my review for it I promise you will like it) only then did my dark circles actually look a bit better, this cream just doesnt seem to do anything for me-
my lines are the same
My dark circles are the same (minus the Argan oil)
nothing is plumped or better in anyway

Now this product has all the ingredients that to me should work and I always buy from reputable sellers who have shops on ebay so to be double sure I bought the same product from a different seller and the product was exactly the same so I knew it must be the real cream. (Just for the doubters out there lol)

My verdict is dont bother Olay is probably better and more moisturising and cheaper.

I would like to warn people that Vivexin do a trial 20 days I think it is then you start paying please be careful Ive heard bad things about these free trials and would hate anyone to be ripped off for something that isnt all that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment