Wednesday 26 September 2012

Clinique even better eyes- Pie in the sky or better under eye

Clinique even better eye

Heres the internet advice on this product

NEW Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector

NEW Even Better Eyes has the power to brighten the appearance of the entire eye area. Plumping hydration makes thin eye-area skin appear less transparent and the cooling massage tip refreshes tired-looking eyes. Optics instantly brighten all skins, fair to deep. All skin types.  £28.00 10ml

  • For best results use twice daily after your 3-Step Skin Care Routine
  • Gently massage the cooling tip across the undereye area.
  • Perfect finish: Even Better Makeup SPF 15

  • I have checked on the internet for the long term benefits its claims to do but to be honest I cant find any or what beneficial ingredients it contains, so if anyone knows can you add to this blog please.

    I bought this with no great high expectations Ive learnt not to get too excited about a new product, so being cautious that I am I only got samples I managed to get 10 for £5 form a reputable seller on ebay and one sample lasted me a week as its not the type of cream you pile on.

    The cream is more like a paste its an orangey tan colour didnt seem to thick or thin. I used a thin brush to dab it around my eye area then I gently rubbed it patted it around by dark circles.

    I have to say they did look a little better but not enough to say wow I look like ive had a good 8 hours sleep (I wish I usually only get 6 if im lucky im a bad sleeper.) The real test after a week was to use this after a heavy night out I only got 4 hours and hungover one sunday morning so knew it had its work cut out for it, and again it helped a little but I still put my concealer over the top to mask my eyes more and to save the disaproving looks my mother would give me for still partying in my 40's oh dear!!!

    I have been using this nearly two weeks now twice a day as instructed but it hasnt impressed me enough to buy it again, maybe I need to try it a few more weeks and come back to this blog again, it doesnt seem to give enough coverage for my liking maybe Im passed help where my dark circles are concerned  who knows but for the price alone I wouldnt repurchase to be honest.

    If anything changes I will up date you.




     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment