Tuesday 11 September 2012

loreal preference capri for brunettes revamped or tramped!!

loreal preference capri for brunettes


Price varies from £6 upwards depending on offers from the likes of Boots- Superdrug-Supermarkets

I have always used either excellence or preference depending on what was on offer at the time I am not faith full to one particular brand if its the right price and suits my purpose then I will buy it.

I have been using Loreal preference for a while now and it has always done as it says but what did preference go and do they revamped it one word preference "mehhhh" it no longer did the job that it used to do.  They have spoilt it with adding silly shining serum which to me made the liquid greasy!
Anyway I mixed the different bottles as instructed then evenly put on my hair left it 30 mins washed it off, dried it, simple!

My grey at the sides and in my fringe was still there tut tut tut!!!!

I wrote an email to L'oreal stating this I doubt I will hear a reply as big firms sometimes dont care I mean what is one customers whine to them probably nothing at all.

Word to the wise use excellence then when they revamp their product change to something like Nice and easy as they are pretty good too.

 Good old preference
New not so improved preference

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    Love your blog! The same thing happened to me with Preference... I don't think the gel really penetrates grey hair. Excellence is much better, will be going back to that now. BTW, I mix 5 & 6 (50/50) together, works really well.

    Dan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan
    Thanks for the comment, Ive never tried mixing them thanks for the tip definitely one to try.x

    ReplyDelete