Tuesday 11 September 2012

Veet wax strips sensitive skin

Veet wax strips pack of 20 £7.00 Boots/superdrug

I dont usually use wax I dont really like it its sticky and well it hurts and unlucky for me it gives me serious nasty ingrowing hairs.   But this isn't a review really from me as I use these on my husband he has hairy patches on his back and the back of his shoulders which is annoying for him to say the least of course I get the job of waxing this hair away (oh the Joy!!) the good bit is to do it in a bad mood then if it hurts him you dont care!!!

These strips arent very big for the price and the latest box I bought since May are smaller (shame on your Veet!!!!

Veet are one of the best I have used (well on my husband) they go on well once you warm them up in your hands smooth them on the hairy area then Yankkkk it off which is the fun part make sure your pulling the right way.

I did this on the stray hairs where needed  and the box of 20 didn't last so had to buy another box so not the best value for money in that respect, the end result was good it did the job but there was a little blood and redness of the skin but that depends on how deep the hair goes.

I would give it 7/10 it would have got more but the price is a little steep although it is better than other brand makes which are by most supermarkets and they were terrible they didn't pull the hair out properly maybe cheaper but not worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment