Tuesday 12 August 2014

B. ALL waterproof mascara review

B. ALL waterproof mascara review

I purchased this mascara from superdrug for £9.99 but sometimes its half price.

This mascara is thick and the brush is a bristle type wand.

I didn't think I could go wrong with this mascara I can only use waterproof as my eyes become very irritated with a normal mascara and I had heard good reviews about this one.

My first application was a bit messy it just seemed to go everywhere else but on my lashes.  It was slightly clumpy and thick it took to long to dry and I used many cotton buds to clean the residue that came off my lashes onto the top of my cheeks and eyelids.

After a few attempts I gave up applying mascara shouldn't be this much hassle and the liquid clumps pretty much within a few weeks of opening.

Not recommended get yourself a No7 one as they are far superior in every way.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete