Tuesday 12 August 2014

Quickies Deodorant wipes review

Quickies Deodorant wipes review

Pack of 12 £1.50 to £1.99

I purchased this product as a last minute buy for my holiday.  Im not saying I dont perspire but when I am in a sunny climate of 100 degrees then my body doesn't cope well!!

they are small enough to carry in your bag and very handy to have even if you just need to clean your hands.

I first used these a few days into my holiday when I was having a really sweaty hot day.

I popped to the toilet to try these out, they smell really nice and are not soggy or sticky.

In total they are a life saver and I never leave the house without them.

You may be thinking are these not just another way of selling wet wipes?

These wipes have deodorant ingredients in them and do help prevent further perspiring.

I would highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment