Wednesday 13 August 2014

B. Pure Micellar water review

B. Pure Micellar water review

I bought this for half price at Superdrug it was £2.49
I think full price of about £5 is a bit too much especially when you can get other good brands for less but I bought two bottles to last me a while.

I keep reading about how these days you should not use soap apparently its to harsh, it drys your skin and knocks your PH balance out of sync.  I'm a bit old fashioned and was brought  up with good old soap and water so there comes a time when you have to listen to the beauty critics and give into the hype.

I purchased Micellar water that I keep hearing so much about and I'm glad I did.


Product Information

B. Pure Micellar Water 150ml

3 in 1 cleanser that dissolves impurities in a single sweep
cleans -tones -refreshes
Avoid direct contact with eyes

Ingredients

Aqua, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylpropanediol, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite

Measurements

Size (150) Unit (ML) Height (16.3) Width (3.7) Depth (3.7)

Recyclable

Bottle - plastic.widely recycles. Cap plastic check local recycling



My review

It does worry me slightly that their are a lot of ingredients in this product for something with the name water in it but I'm not a scientist I can only judge on how my skin reacts.

I've only been using this a week since I gave up soap and I did expect my skin after all these years not to react kindly to this sudden change and usually within a few days my skin is happy to show any negative signs.  I use this in the morning I apply quite generously to a cotton wool pad then I sweep it over my entire face then simply pat it dry with a fresh pad if my skin feels damp or because I've used to much Micellar water (I'm still learning).

My skin feels nice and fresh and clean.
Quite simply I'm very impressed and will continue to use this product I cant promise I wouldn't change the brand once it runs out as I'm not faithful when it comes to what is on offer but for now I'm quite happy to continue using this product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment