Tuesday 12 August 2014

To B. Or not to B. Beauty product reviews phase 3

B. Beauty products by As Watson. Prices vary

Can be purchased via Super Drug

I am using phase 3 as I am 42 the serum reviewed is phase 2


B. Uplifted 3d lift eye cream

£11.99 get it half price at the minute

Statement about the product

B. Uplifted 3D Lift Eye Cream 15ml
Helps to firm and smooth tired looking eyes instantly
Measureably reduces the appearance of visible and deep wrinkles by an average of 8% in 4 weeks
Avoid contact with eyes
Ingredients
Ingredients:Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Ethyl Macadamiate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Manihot Esculenta Tuber Extract, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Alcohol Denat, Panthenol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Glycosphingolipids, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Pca, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Sodium Lactate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-51, Trehalose, Tetrapeptide-21, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide Mea, Malic Acid, Triacetin, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide

Measurements

Size (15) Unit (ML) Height (12) Width (4.3) Depth (3.2)
I found this cream not too thick, it's almost borderline gel feeling when using it,  light milky colour, sinks in ok, drys quick, theres little very little fragrance in the cream.
I purchased two small tubes at 15ml each as they were half price.  I am half way through my second tube and to be honest I haven't noticed anything mind blowing about this product.
It does hydrate but I have saw no improvement in my crows feet or dark circles. Its nice enough that I will finish what I have but won't repurchase I think 2 month using this cream is enough time to give it time to see even a slight improvement which I didn't. 

 
B. Flawless targeted wrinkle filler

 usually £9.99 currently half price
Statement about product

Targeted concentrate that helps to fight wrinkles on two fronts

Instant impact to immediately reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 12%
Avoid contact with eyes

Ingredients
Aqua,Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone,Cyclohexasiloxane,Vp/Va Copolymer,Polyacrylamide,Alcohol Denat, Methyl Gluceth-20,Phenoxyethanol,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Amodimethicone,Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,Capryl Glycol,Glycosphingolipids,Hordeum Vulgare Extract,Chlorphenesin,Laureth-7,Caprylyl Glycol,Citric Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Tetrapeptide-21

I found this product quite thick again a milky colour with little fragrance.

I dabbed this around my eyes and found it quite hard to rub in as it dried pretty quick. I tried not to put too much on as with the texture being thick I knew less would be more.

the cream was ok like I said it wasn't the easiest to apply and on one eye I was over generous which ended up looking like the skin had a white residue on it.

I also tried this around my mouth as I do now have lines their, it was even harder to blend into my skin

My overall view is my crows feet did look slightly blurred and filled but not enough to make me stock up for a year, however I did use this for 2 months as it states it has long term benefits but im still on the look out for something better.

The price isn't bad but its a small tube of 15ml and doesn't last that long, I am finding I use this on nights out with friends as a bit extra wrinkle coverage but as a daily treatment I don't bother as I do feel it leaves a pale white residue wherever I apply it.

Would be better for 30 odd year olds.



B.Radiant Rejuvenating serum phase 2

£13.99 unless its half price

Product Information

An intense boost for a perfected glowing complexion
Helps to reduce the visable effects of ageing
Avoid contact with eyes

Ingredients

Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Cyclohexasiloxane, Nylon-12, Silica, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Betaine, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 40, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Laureth-7, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum, Methylpropanediol, Glycosphingolipids, Hordeum Vulgare Extract,Peg-8, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Tocopherol, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Tin Oxide, Decyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Limonene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Tetrapeptide-21, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinamaldehyde, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide Mea, Phenethyl Alcohol, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Urea, CI 77891

Measurements

Size (30) Unit (ML) Height (12) Width (4.5) Depth (3.3)

The first thing about this Serum that scares me is the ingredients why is there so many I may not be a scientist but I've learnt one thing too many things in any kind of beauty product can not be good.

This cream is medium thickness and rubs in pretty well, the fragrance is very mild.

I used this as a starting point in my beauty regime it rubs into the face well and does not irritate the skin. What I do not like about certain creams/ serums is the chalky feeling left on your fingers which may or may not have something to do with parabens which leads me to think theres nothing natural about this serum but I could be wrong.

My opinion is if it works then I probably don't care what's in it as its all about the result.  Not a great attitude but when your fighting old age you get like that otherwise why would women queue up for the latest antiwrinkle creams.

 Alas I wasn't impressed I did use this for several months and saw no difference its nice enough but I saw no improvements in my wrinkles and it didn't firm up my face in anyway.

Wouldn't repurchase maybe better for 20 odd year olds.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment