Wednesday 13 August 2014

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye review

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye review

Prices from £20 to £25 for 15ml

Midnight Recovery Eye


A restorative eye treatment for younger-looking eyes by morning

  • Leaves under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines
  • Reduces puffiness and dark under-eye circles
  • Infused with the same natural ingredients as Midnight Recovery Concentrate plus Butcher’s Broom, which improves microcirculation and reduces inflammation
  • No parabens, fragrance, mineral oil or silicones


My Review

This eye cream has stirred up quite a storm on the Internet and the reviews are mostly good.  I purchased this on a whim as I had some dollars left after my holiday and thought I would buy this eye cream at the airport after all we all like a last minute treat.

Its a white cream and fairly thick it rubs in ok but smells a bit herbal it didn't put me off as I assume its the smell from one of the ingredients. 

The next few days I did expect some sort of great results but was a bit disappointed.  A month went by and again I didn't see any difference I still looked a bit tired and the crows feet only seemed to disappear for a short while on application of the cream which is pointless if your using it at night before you go to bed!

The creams finished now and I didn't repurchase I think there are cheaper alternatives that work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment