Tuesday 12 August 2014

Malin+Goetz lip moisturizer review

Malin+Goetz lip moisturizer review

I found this little gem by accident on a recent road trip.

It was free in a magazine and I can never resist free gifts.

The prices vary for full size but there are websites on Google which sell the full size for about £10 and believe me its worth every penny.

On first impressions I thought theres no way I'm going to use this its going to end up in the back of my beauty draw with other unwanted lotions and potions. 

It comes out a clear greasy looking gel which put me off but I was desperate after burning my lips in the sun a few days earlier I had nothing to use to stop the peeling and dryness.

It went on like a gloss was tasteless which isn't a bad thing as then you don't want to lick it every few seconds.

It stays on really well I only had to apply it a few times that day.  The following day my lips were virtually back to normal.

Very impressed I don't think I will ever not have a tube of this in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment