Monday 20 February 2012

17 Instant glow bronzing powder

17 Instant glow bronzing powder
I had one of those days where your shoping your itching to buy something a lipstick/eyeshadow just anything in the make up department.  I found myself looking at bronzing powders, I already had a Rimmel bronzer for everyday which I was on the verge of swapping for a clinique one but thats a different story, I wanted a bronzer for when I have a girly night out and need that bit more of a bronze sun goddess thing going on. A couple of my friends had recommended various ones but they had darker complexions than me so I had to keep my eye out for a lighter shade that would suit me and my casper look thing I have going on lol.
I took a chance on 17 instant glow and glad I did it was really cheap and you can buy it in Boots for £4.59 ish. They also do the bronzing pearls if you prefer.
I put it on over my primer (I dont wear foundation) and it went on nice and evenly, I had to build the colour up a bit but I am pale and most girls may need the medium shade,  Nice quality didnt cause me to break out the next day like some products.

I would give it an 8 out of 10 really good price and will last ages but no built in mirror no brush so no frills I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment