Monday 20 February 2012

Clinique almost bronzer light/med spf 15

Clinique almost bronzer
WOW WOW WOW
I always used to use rimmel sun shimmer as I am pale and I dont really like the tango/ompa lumpa look so as my rimmel bronzer (£6.99 ish) was due to come to an end (just dregs in the bottom now) after 3 years!! I thought  although I did love my Rimmel bronzer it was time to see what was available in the big wide world, I wanted something I could use everyday to give me a nice sun kissed look.  I did some research on google and the choice is vast.  I stumbled upon clinique almost bronzer which kept getting good review after good review so thought why not, that is until I saw the price it was about £23 to buy which I supose if my last one lasted 3 years then it is an amazing investment really.  I checked amazon and ebay and found someone selling it on Ebay for £12.99 so I went for it £12.99 wont break the bank.
When it arrived it was in a pretty patterened box and the bronzer itself was in a lovely brown gold square box very pretty. the bronzer is in two halves a darker one and lighter one I wasnt sure of the point of this as you want and even colour dont you?  The lighter shade on its own wouldnt really have done much, anyway its got a little brush tucked underneath the box inside, when I use it I just run the brush over the both colours a few times and brush in on all over my face/neck.
it looked really nice and give me instant colour I was very impressed I had bought this to take away for a Valentines weekend and wore it through the day then just put a little bit extra on for the night time as you can build up the desired colour. I asked my husband what he thought he said I deffinately had more colour and it was an improvement (nice!)
I would give this 8.5 out of 10 as ive only had it a fewweeks so dont want to over mark it.It does have spf 15 which is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment