Friday 17 February 2012

Elite eye antiwrinkle serum

Elite eye serum
I bought this via their own website after reading hype upon hype of this serum I know serum is ment to be better at getting deeper into the skin to repair wrinkles.
It contains some ingredients that I have read really work, these are
ingredients such as Argireline, Eyeliss, and Haloxyl.
I was sucked in by all the advertising  on the internet so I ordered two bottles as it worked out cheaper it was $89 for one or just over $100 for two.
The packaging is quite basic not fancy so it probably wouldnt jump out at you if you saw it in Boots they go on about the science part which I know is more important but still us girls do like pretty packaging as well. I used this for over two months when my husband (who was also secretly using this too!!) bought me another two for christmas. I dont know if it was just me but I did for a little while think this was working it wasnt until I saw a picture of myself one of those cringy ones when the lights directly on your face and reveals every nasty mark/wrinkle/freckle/vein on your face (you know what im talking about!)
This pic was taken months after using this serum about 3 months I think so I cant say comparing this to another cringy pic taken earlier that year in a similar light that I looked any way shape or form better than I did months later.
Reality check this although may work for others did nothing for me, I ended up giving away over half the 4th bottle to my mam to try and she never mentioned it so I guess it didnt blow her away either.
5 out of 10 only because somethings better than nothing!
If your trying some sort of wonder cream I would now advise taking a picture of the area you want improving then in a similar light do the same thing months later I am currently trying YSL youth liberator eye cream and have taken a photo of my eye area so watch this space as I need to give it time to do its so called magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment