Monday 20 February 2012

Sublime Bronze Gel fake tan 150ml

Sublime bronze gel face and body 150ml £12.39
I bought this as I had heard it was really good from a girl I worked with who had used it, she looked a lovely colour so I was sold. I paid £7.99 at Wilkinsons im not sure if this was on special offer at the time it must have been as It was certainly not £12.39 seems a bit expensive for what it is. The packaging isnt exactly appealing either and doesnt jump up and hit you like some of the other brands that have made more of an effort.
I used this over the weekend as I always think if it goes wrong on a week day (working day) then I will have none or little time to try wash/scrape it off. So I showered exfoliated and moisturised.
Its a gel and it took ages to rub in and ages to dry it just seemed not greasy just well wet! I had to hover around the house willing it to dry im not much of a nudist and just wanted to get in to my PJS and relax with a glass of vino, I didnt like the smell it wasnt that nice and when it dried it continued to smell a bit unpleasant.
The following morning I inspected my handywork and I must say I was very impressed it was a nice all over golden brown and not patchy anywhere I could still smell it so I did jump in the shower quickly.
My friends did comment on it that evening when I went out for a pizza so any compliment is always good.
I would give it 8 out of 10 but be willing to put in the time and effort with it, to be honest I use it more for special occasions like the races or a big night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment