Friday 17 February 2012

Batiste Hair Shampoo

BALTISTE HAIR SHAMPOO
Im sure you have already heard or already use this product to be honest.........
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!!
If you have'nt used it then rush out to Superdrug, Boots,wilkinsons to name a few and buy it. I use this on the 3rd day after I have washed my hair not because I need it because I am Lazy and I cant always be bothered to wash my hair (we have all done it so dont tut!) This is the first thing on my list when I am sorting out my holiday must haves.
I wont go on about it, its simple your hair is a bit greasy you spray it on under the hair is best beside the roots (where the grease is ewww) and it drys it right out, dont go to mad with it as if your a brunette like me then you look like you are going grey so short bursts and rub or comb it in.
I would look around as I got a couple of cans of this in the pound shop so check for offers.
Personally I think the original flavour is the best.
It ranges from £2.50 to £2.99 to if your lucky £1. I would give it a bit fat 10 out of 10 woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment