Saturday 11 February 2012

Clarins beauty flash balm 30ml 50ml

CLARINS BEAUTY FLASH BALM
When I was 24 I was given a Clarins gift set and thought yack this is old woman beauty stuff and give it away how odd it seems that 16 years later im looking for it again but for myself to keep.
I did some of my usual investigating on the net on how this cream fairs these days and was pleasantly suprised its doing very well and the reviews are mostly good.  http://www.makeupalley.com/product/ is a great website for some reviews and advice for all beauty things.
I bought a 30ml tube of this from good old Ebay for £10 new what a bargain as I had went into Boots and it was £27.50 for 50ml quite expensive.
I used this after my anti-wrinkle cream and it states that you shouldnt need to rub it in like a crazy woman which was true it glided on  it has got a very slight peachy pink colour to it but in no way shape or form does it colour your face its very moisturising and hydrating.
I have used it for about a week now and I have to say its lovely, I put it on in the morning then I put a little bit of bronzer on top once its dried of course and im ready to go, like ive said before my skins quite good but it looks even better with this cream.
it states the ingredients are

Active Ingredients:
- Witch Hazel and Olive tree extracts: tighten, promote radiance.
- Algae extract: revitalises.
- Bisabolol: soothes and softens.
- Rice Starch: purifies the epidermis.             

I dont think it helps or prevents wrinkles the ingredients arent any I recognise and I havent noticed any of my fine lines diminishing but its lovely for just brighter looking skin I would say its a primer as thats what I use it for.      
I would give it 8.5 out of 10 deffinately one to put in your make up bag shame its a bit expensive. although £17.95 on cheapsmells.com.                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment