Saturday 11 February 2012

AM/PM Anti-wrinkle complex Hydroxatone 30g

HYDROXATONE 30G
I had heard rave reviews about this cream from the USA and found a UK seller on Ebay and managed to grab a bargain for £19.99 inc postage you can get it from USA for around $79 or Amazon £39.99.
I read a lot of reviews boasting about the ingredients which I do currently use in a different serum they are Matrixyl3000, Argireline, Hyaluronic Acid
these three ingredients are suposed to be the key to staying younger for longer.
The cream was a thick yellow colour I began using it at night as its an AM/PM so the best of both worlds.  I didnt notice anything good about the cream itself as it was far to thick and didnt rub in your face very well at all in the end I had to add moisturising cream or baby oil if my face was having a dry week.
 After 6 weeks I had to stop using it as the top of my cheek bones/bottom of eye sockets started to look a bit red and tender I did water it down the last week of usage but my skin was to irritated by then to make a difference, I do tend to gage these creams by checking the area around my mouth as you do tend to get indents when you smile and they become creases with age especially my age lol. But nothing about my face looked different ok so I dont expect the deeper eye wrinkles to totaly disapear (I guess botox is for that) but the fine lines hadnt budged.  I only used it on the very outer eye area as it doesnt state its an eye cream as well so you have to always becareful of this.
Hubby didnt notice anything either and like me said the cream was to hard to rub in and smelt a little bit sourish, in the end I mixed the cream with baby oil and olay and give it to him to finish off, he asks if it worked and sadly I have to say no (hes 37 so hes not looking to bad anyway)
If I payed £40 for it I would be very  disapointed so I can only give it a 4 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment