Monday 20 February 2012

Kick ass concealer soap & glory

Kick ass Concealer soap & glory- shade light
I bought this on a whim as I usually do!!  heard good things about this product so thought I have to have it.  I knew Boots sold it but when I went to the Metrocentre (its our local shopping place) in Boots they didnt have it so I was a bit disapointed, I then waited and went to another Boots only to find they had sold out!! So good old Ebay saved the day its RRP is £10 I paid about £8.75 so a little bit of a saving.
Its comes in lovely black packaging and is a three system concept, the idea is you have concealer, spot cover, and a sealing powder, it is all very simply explained on the little black container.
I tried the concealer and it is ok its a bit to thick, I tried putting it on with a brush and it looked to clumpy then I tried dabbing it on lightly with my finger I just seemed to get it everywhere and now theres a big dent in one side of the palette lol, the colour didnt really match my skin tone either it looked a bit crinkly under my eyes and lighter than my natural colouring, the spot covering meh!!  No way I may as well just write spot on my face and let everyone know as once again it didnt match my skin tone. the powder is ok its light and you just pat it on so I guess that one out of three.  I think you will be ok if your skin tone matches or if you can suss out how to put the concealor on neatly without making a mess, if your really pale give it a miss.
I would give it 6 out of 10 as I think it will work on some people and if you have the time and patience to learn the tricks to put it on expertly you maybe onto a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment