Saturday 11 February 2012

Nip Fab moisture fix 50ml

This is the 3rd and probably maybe not the last product I may buy from this range who knows!!
Nip fab moisture fix 50ml contains hyaluronic acid, grapeseed oil,meadow foam seed oil ( im sure they  make this stuff up lol) it promises a youthfull glow.
This is ment to be an ultimate moisture fix, I work in an office with air con and heating blasting away all day my skin gets really dry in the winter so thought I would give this ago its £17.31 it was'nt this much last year but thats the way things are these days.
I used it before I used the primer but some days If I was lazing around I would use it instead of my antiwrinkle cream.
I would say its ok theres better moisture creams like olay, aldi and L'oreal, No 7 etc out there and cheaper, it smells like the Sheer make up fix I used and also brought out mild skin break outs but I use it sometimes on my neck or hands (naughty) but it needs used up so might as well.
Id give it 5 out of 10 its ok but does not give me a  youthfull glow at all!
I would just like to tell you guys that TK Maxx have started selling these products at a much cheaper price not sure how or why but maybe worth popping in to have a look they sometimes have some bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment