Sunday 19 February 2012

Piz buin summer sensation 125ml and ambre solaire self tanning milk 150ml


I will start with Piz buin summer sensation 125ml retails between £5 to £7 no sunfactor
I bought this via B&M I think most of the uk people will know B&M its a great discounted cheap shop that sells just about everything, you can also buy it via Ebay or Amazon, Superdrug, Boots.
You all know how it works with every fake tan you are suposed to shower/bath exfoliate then moisturise and apply the fake tan that is the process you follow you do not however shave your legs like I did once and then wonder why the fake tan has developed in a weird pattern across your legs lol.
I will cut to the chase this was the mouse version it wasnt too messy and it did go on ok and dried quickly which I thinks important we are all  busy and want things over and done with especially putting on fake tan so little time so many beauty regimes!!! I am fairly pale and in the winter I could be mistaken for a ghost. I applied this went to bed. The smell wasnt bad some smell awful.
The next morning I was disapointed I had hardly changed colour and my husband certainly didnt notice maybe I was to far gone (in the paleness department) to be rescued, never mind I didnt really want to do the whole process again so soon!! It states it develops in an hour and last up to 10 days I usally find these creams last a good 3-4 days before they start to look a bit streakly or mottled.
 I would give it 4.5 out of 10 did nothing for me but went on well.

Ambre Solaire self tanning milk 150ml £8.99 although you may get it cheaper if you look around no sunfactor
Did the whole boring routine before applying this product, was a light cream like milk it rubbed in pretty well the smell was nice but then the smells seem to change some smell like biscuits while others smell ok but after a while start to make you feel a  bit sickly. It didnt make a mess either.
Went to bed and woke up diving to the mirror to check out the result.
I was quite impressed I mean I wasnt looking like I had had a week somewhere exotic but certainly I had colour and by the next day it looked even better and a little bit darker, my husband noticed but said he thought I smelt a bit strange the night before but thought I had just changed my moisturiser or shampoo . It states its a 12 hour hydrating cream but to be honest I never believe the hype its got that smell so it doenst get a chance to be put to the test as I have a shower to get rid of the strange smells these fake tans leave behind. (wish they would sort that out) It states it develops into a tan within an hour personally ive used this in a hurry when a sudden night out came up and I saw no difference whilst I was out apart from the smell. ( I am obsessed with the smells sorry)
Not a bad price I would give it 7.5 out of 10.

Please please girls scrub your hands after application no one likes teak coloured hands!!



No comments:

Post a Comment