Monday 20 February 2012

Fake dont Bake 150ml fake tan

Fake dont bake 150ml
A woman at work wears this its only £1.50 from most pound shops or B&M after years of trying everything I can that was in the dearer range I thought I would go to the cheaper range.
for £1.50 you have to agree that is an absolute bargain! I did the usual shower-exfoliate-moisturise.
I rubbed this cream onto my skin it didnt smell all that great but then I havent found one that does, it rubbed in quite well and dried quickly so far so good.
I let it develop overnight most of the ones that say they develop within an hour or so dont really live up to their promise Ive tried putting them on a few hours before going out and I dont look anything different and have had to wash it off because of the funny smell they give off then only to have to put on the instant tan just to have some sort of colour rather than be casper.
The next day I got up and it had worked but alas on me it was a bit patchy, my legs looked fine my elbows werent very good and for some reason my forehead was darker and also patchy quite comical really well acording to my husband.
I would give this 6 out of 10 only because it looked amazing on the woman at work and also a friend of mine who also tried it and it looked great on her to so it must just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment