Monday 20 February 2012

Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream, 15ml

Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Eye Cream, 15ml from £40
I purchased this from Debenhams £40 it was pay pay after all and I did have a moment of weakness.
Glycanactif™, a patented¹ combination of 3 glycans, to help increase youthful activity in skin cells.²






  • EYE CREME
  • An eye creme designed to refresh and relax the appearance of the eye area.
  • VISIBLE RESULTS
  • Immediately the skin around the eye contours looks smoother, feels suppler and appears soothed.
  • This cream promises a lot so as this is the area I feel I need the most help I am willing to give it a good go and share the results.
    Its a very small pot for the money (I will have to go easy with this) its gorgeous packaging of pinky purple. The cream is quite thick and has a pleasant smell not to over powering at all, although I do prefer when lotions and potions dont have an aroma as perfumes usually mean spots in my case.
    Week one
    I am at the end of week one now, I have seen no change at all I have asked several honest people I know and they still say my crows feet are still very visable they arent even that deep so to me it doesnt have to work as hard as maybe someone ten years older.
    As it is only week one I still have at least another 3 weeks to go to give it a fair go.
    Week Two
    There is no change at all, infact theres a bit of redness developing about half an inch to the side of my eyes which makes putting eye shadow on a bit difficult as the skins a bit dry. Still hoping though!
    I will keep you updated I have a pic of my crows feet which I will post at the end with a new picture to see if there is a difference heres hoping.

    Week 3
    Im really not buzzing about this cream it doesnt moisturise enough and when I put my eyeshadow on it goes a bit patchy due to a bit of dry skin thats developed just outside my outer eyelids I told you in week 2 I did have a bit of irritation well its eased up but left dry skin and of course the important bit the crows feet well lets just say no change and I keep wanting to apply a more hydrating lotion on top which defeats the object, oh well I will keep trying.

    Week 4 & 5
    I have to say Im bored with this cream now im not seeing any change to be honest some days I swear my crows feet are worse, ive nearly ran out of this and im going back to the drawing board.
    I have put 3 pics taken at different points within the 5 weeks.
    Its not like im a 20 year old model where people would say well you dont need it! Im a genuine woman who wanted this to work and sadly it fell flat on its pretty little backside.



    Ok the photos top to bottom week one to present day. one word from me on this experience.
    MEH.....


    No comments:

    Post a Comment