Saturday 11 February 2012

Nip fab dark circle fix 15ml

NOT SO FAB
I bought this Nip fab eye lotion for dark circles with hope in my heart that I had found something to get rid of my early morning dark circles, I dont know about you but for some reason about 6pm at night my face seems to look its best soooo unfair.  I bought this from boots and it wasnt cheap but neither was it that expensive.  I bought this for £15.95.
The internet is a wonderful thing but it doesnt always give you the whole truth and nothing but the truth I swear some bloggers are paid to say good things about products, well im not one of them.
The first few days I used it I saw no difference and it smelt kind of weird too not awful but not exactly lovely either the bottle is small and only 15ml so remember a little goes a long way, we have all done it poured out excess amounts to think well that little extra will hurry things along, well it doesnt!!
I got my Husband to use this to as men suffer from all the same problems as women do they just dont spend all their adult lives talking about it or buying every new beauty product that comes out (Im so guilty of this).
Well by week three nearly empty bottle and still dark circles and still using my concealer as much as normal so guys sorry it gets a 4 out of 10 and thats only because its hydrating.
Oh nearly forgot my husbands opinion was "well that was a waste of money" (story of my life!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment