Monday 20 February 2012

Yves Saint Laurent forever youth liberator serum 50ml

Yves Saint Laurent forever youth liberator serum
This is the latest craze thats sweeping the UK its the new anti wrinkle cream that is:-




  • INSPIRED BY GLYCOBIOLOGY, OUR 1ST SKINCARE WITH GLYCANS
  • TESTED UNDER INDEPENDENT CONTROL
  • YSL.SKINSCIENCE has developed a patented1 powerful serum enriched with a combination of 3 glycans to help increase youthful activity in skin cells.²
  • This is promised to trick the skin into repairing itself, doest that sound creepy lol!!
    I havent bought this what I did do was go around all the Department stores and get free samples please do this as I have 8 now, so worth a go as they say each sample gives 3 days application, (it doesnt if gives you two tops well the way I use it anyway lol)
    If you want to buy it, its from £80 for 50ml,  comes in gorgeous pinky purple packaging
    You can also buy samples off Ebay I think £10 for about 10 samples worth trying rather than waste £80 especially if it doesnt suit you or doesnt work!!
    Ok so Im on week one  as I have 8 samples so a couple of weeks gives it a chance to see a change in my face.
    WEEK ONE
    By the end of week one my face does look slightly better and feels softer although when I apply it, it doesnt feel  as though its quite enough as Im used to a thicker serum or cream depends on what I use. so its hard not to put something else on top of it but I need to give it a chance.

    Week Two
    My skins looking ok no ones noticed any major change in my skin, Ive had a bit of a break out around my nose which I dont normally get, I tend to get the odd spot on my chin or forehead, my skins doesnt looked plumped or dewy but still early days.

    
    I have a few lines starting to appear around my mouth when I smile (guess I must smile a lot lol) they are the same as ever so no change at the moment there. Its not specifically for eyes so I'll miss that out as I have the special cream for that. The serum is light and does go on easy.  Best way to judge is spot your faults and keep an eye on them to see if theres any change.
    My husband thinks theres no change.


    Week Three
    The lines around my mouth remain the same so no change, but my skin does look better and when you first apply it small wrinkes do appear smoother until you wash your face or take off make up.
    I still wouldnt say I looked radiant, my spots have gone so assume it was just my skin acting up.
    I do like this but not sure yet if its worth the hefty price that YSL are asking dont think it does as much as promised but I will keep the updates coming.

    Week Four and Five
    Well I have give it a fair try and I still have another week or so left of the serum, I certainly wouldnt buy it for the price as Ive decided although my skin is nice its just not amazing, The crease around my mouth is still very much the same shape size and still creased!! no improvement what so ever I have put a few pics below, one of about 4 and a half weeks ago and one that I took today.  Im afraid to me the search is still ongoing, If this serum takes 3 months to work as some reviews are stating but then doesnt do what it lives up to then ladies remember youve wasted over £250 (3 months supply at £80ish a pot) for nothing might as well have got botox.(ouchhhhhhhh)



    The picture below looks a bit worse as im pursing my lips slightly more and camera is closer (I checked with hubby and he has confirmed its not worse or better than before using this serum, but that one pic is actually the latest one so as you can see its not going to improve that little crevice of mine anytime soon.

    3 comments:

    1. I love the idea of going to a couple of counters and asking for samples before investing in the product... that's a tip I never thought of.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Its well worth it Lucy the serum is £80 its a lot of money to invest especially if it doesnt live up to its expectations. I think a cream should start to show good results by 4 wks so im hoping this one will do what it claims fingers crossed.

      ReplyDelete
    3. YSL youth liberator face cream made my skin worse than before, and with eye cream i ended up with more wrinkles. The leaflet tells all the ingredients, i guess because of the consumer law. However, if you check their site, it does not indicating anything about the full list of ingredients because most of the ingredients actually irritants and synthetic chemicals that cause premature aging in the skin. I hope people won't pay that much money to look older than they are. Maybe glycan science is a nobel prize winner but the YSL product is not. It's place is the garbage. I'll wait to use glycan concept/science in skin care til a company comes up with something biolagically active natural ingredients and less garbage in it.

      ReplyDelete