Sunday 26 February 2012

LACURA WRINKLE STOP SYN-AKE ALDI

LACURA WRINKLE STOP £4.99 ALDI
Aldi beauty creams
Lacura, featuring Syn-Ake – botox in a box!
THIS PROMISES
-53% forehead wrinkle reduction
-24% crows feet reduction
-82% wrinkle muscle activity

Syn-Ake is a synthetic substance which mimics the effect of a protein found in the venom of the Temple Viper Snake. Amino acids found in the venom block nerve signals telling muscles to contract, which helps to stop wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out the skin.
Quite a claim isnt it?  Well I bought this a few year ago it was £7.99 then.  I had heard it had sold out originally when first released. 

It came in a daunting syringe style tube which you depressed the top and the cream came out all very flash and fancy (theres a new cream out 2012 in the same design called Freeze Frame from Australia, I wont be doing a review its £49.99 from Boots and has terrible reviews so I wont be bothering.) 
I used this cream in the morning and it was very nice and had a faint pleasant smell, was white in colour and wasnt to thick, it went on really well and dried quickly.

The next day I didnt really see any difference and 4 weeks later I didnt either it did hydrate and my skin looked nice but not amazing my wrinkles were the same as ever around my eyes so I didnt feel I got the 24% crows feet reduction.  After 4 months and nearly 3 tubes later I thought it was time to call it a day and move on I couldnt even see a 4% reduction in anything.
I would give it 5 out of 10 I didnt have any form of reaction but then I didnt see any changes either.
And for the price worth getting it just to have as a moisturiser with the hope it might word for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment