Saturday 11 February 2012

Benefit Eyecon cream

Benefit Eyecon
Once again I bought a sample of Benefit for £2.75 via Ebay, this one promises to make your eye area brighter and improve dark circles I guess Benefits are trying to branch out down the antiwrinkle route, but once again couldnt find any ingredients that promoted the fact it would diminish fine lines etc just plant and fruit extracts that tackle dark circles well supposedly!
The texture is like a light creamy beige cream it goes on very nice and hydrates the eye area instantly but after a month I wasnt seeing any difference still dark circled and baggy eyed as ever. I think they have a long way to go they need to use active anti-wrinkle ingredients or again advertise as this is something I do look for when searching the internet for new and exciting products.
I couldnt find it on their website to give you a price from Benefit, the full size I believe is 14g and on Ebay its anywhere from £12.50 to £16 depending on the seller.
I would give it a 4 out of 10 to be honest I really wouldnt bother with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment