Friday 17 February 2012

Athena 7 minute lift

Athena 7 minute lift
I bought this via ebay via USA and I paid £45 for the tiniest pot ive ever seen before lol 0.5 floz.
The product is simply paste grey/white coloured paste to be exact, it doesnt really smell of anything.  You paint it on with a brush either neat or watered down straight onto wrinkles seems easy enough!
I painted it neat straight onto my crows feet around my eyes, it has a freezing tightening effect and the idea is you dont make any facial expressions for 7 minutes until the paste sets.
I did what was instructed and waited it went tight around my eyes and did seem to minimize my wrinkles but when the paste dried you could see the residue around my eyes so I had to gently wipe that away in which to me seemed to wipe alot of the product off! it was ok but as soon as I laughed a few times my wrinkles pinged back.  I have used this a few times (this time watered down) with a small make up brush I tend to use this when I know Im not going out and laughing a lot which is very are (as isnt that the point!) Anyway save your money its to much hassle to be honest and if you want to say put a primer over the top then it looses most of its power instantly.
Dont believe the hype on the internet
4 out of 10 at least I had a little bit of time wrinkle free (well untill I laughed!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment