Saturday 11 February 2012

Nip Fab sheer make up fix 40ml

Nip Fab sheer make up fix
You probably think I got some sort of job lot with these products but the truth is I got 3 for 2 at boots as we all do now and again.
This product is 40ml and contains Osilift and Hyaluronic acid. Promises to plump, firm, even skin tone.
As Im 40 and have fairly good skin (thanks to IPL yes I cheat) I dont use foundation so I used this alone, I started off my usual routine of putting on my antiwrinkle cream then as advised by beauty gurus all over the world of  leaving it 20 mins before adding something else.  The cream was quite clear and more like a serum it smelt nice and glided over my skin very easily, it did have a tightening feel after application and felt nice my skin looked hydrated but not really plumped out.
Alas after a few days of using this I had spot break outs nothing serious just the usual T zone area but as I hadnt used anything else new then it could only be this I think its because its perfumed and I have fairly sensitive skin.
I would rate it 6.5 they need to ditch the scent in it and make it plump the skin out like they promise. I also feel if you wear it alone and have spider veins, uneven skin tone then it wont be enough so I would prob advise something tinted or just a good antiwrinkle cream then staight to your foundation no point in wasting money.
I think if you have good skin and wear foundation you would be ok as it drys quickly isnt sticky and for the price of £16.95 it wont break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment