Sunday 19 February 2012

No7 Facial self tan 50ml wear off

N07 facial tan 50ml wear off
In the uk we dont have very good summers and I pray every year that we will get more than about 4 weeks in the whole summer that are half decent. I think thats why fake tan is a big deal in the UK.
This is from Boots No7 range its about £10 but I bought it from Ebay for £5.50 I applied it to my face as instructed it was ok it was a bit greasy to rub in to be honest and I didnt feel it had settled into my skin very well and I had the feeling it would probably give me spots if I used it often.
I planned it so it would work its magic through the night.  The next day i was devastated my face was really uneven in colour my forhead was a dark uneven colour and around my nose looked terrible as well I had to stand and scrub my face with every kind of make up remover I could get my hands on evently after 45 mins and a very red face and a husband who couldnt stop snickering I finely got most of it off. The colour wasnt even that nice either looked more dirty than tanned goddess!
I would give it 2 out of 10 and I dont even know why I give it that mark I just feel I must mark it with some score lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment