Friday 17 February 2012

Avon Magix concealer vs collection 2000 concealer

Avon Magix concealer
I bought this via an Avon Rep at work it was on special offer at £5 and you got a free magix primer so bargain!! But I just googled it and they have discontinued it mind im not suprised as its rubbish it doesnt rub in it gives your under eye that crinkle effect so it ages you I was not a fan and I didnt even give it away to anyone as I felt I wouldnt be doing anyone a favour lol. The reason I have mentioned it as its all over ebay at like £3 plus so you maybe tempted to get yourself a bargain but really you may as well give that money to charity. 2 out of 10. Ps the Magix primer is awful well for me it was as it didnt rub in and felt waxy made me look paler and to top it off give me a lovely big spot on my nose.
Illuminating collection 2000 concealer £3.99 in Boots
I have this in shade 1 and 2 the reason being when I have a tan I use no 2 and no 1 the ghost transparent look I wear in the winter (not by choice but remember sun beds !badddd! girls.)

These concealers are light creamy and quite good they arent fantastic but they do a fair Job and cover dark circles they do nothing for fine lines, it doesnt last all day either so you would prob need to reaply if you were out all day into the night. Id give it 6.5 out of 10 I tend to dip in and out of this product depending on how rich I am when I need a concealer at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment