Saturday 11 February 2012

Benefit Girl meets pearl 12ml

Girl Meets Pearl primer
Another travel size yet again from Ebay £2.75
very similar to That Gal another primer same sort of texture and according to  Boots description contains almond seed and seasame seed oil sounds all very nice but not sure if that makes a difference, well maybe to your pocket its £24.50 bit expensive for what it is.
I read on someone elses Blog that this is more of an evening product as its got that pearlessence sheen glow thing going on. I applied it again after my antiwrinkle cream and it went on well enough but like that Gal I had a feeling it would be a bit dry around my forehead and nose so I mixed it with a bit of moisturiser, it was ok it didnt luminate my face or sparkle which is probably a good thing.  Once I put my powder on my face it just looked well kind of what it normally looked like, no dewy look for me!!
They say put it over make up I tried this the second time I applied it and it just didnt work I looked a bit patchy.
My advice wear it alone for a bit of a sheen to your face I think I am a bit to pale for this and alas to old as I dont really want a shiny lumnious face pointing out my wrinkles lol.

6 out of 10 great for young flawless skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment