Sunday 26 February 2012

L'Oreal Paris Body Expertise 200ml Sculpt Up Gel & Nivea good-bye cellulite 200ml

L'Oreal Paris Body Expertise 200ml Sculpt Up Gel
L'oreal claim- for lack of physical activity, pregnancy, repetitive diets, weight fluctuations - over time, body contours begin to sag, are less taut and become more flabby, in particular on the stomach and buttock area.Immediate tightening effect, contours look smoothed. As soon as it is applied, the firming polymers contained in the formula organise themselves in an invisible network that contract when it touches the skin with a similar effect to a pair of body toning tights.
You can buy this from Boots or Superdrug Rrp £11.49 this is far to expensive for what it is.

I used this after a shower and applied it to my thighs and bottom its a thick sticky bluish gel that when applied feels really cool, I wonder if they do this to make you think its doing something amazing to your cellulite.
I didnt expect this to work its magic on the first application so I continued using it every day until it ran out which wasnt that long to be honest, 3 weeks tops.  Thats when I thought right its time to have a good look at my legs and  bottom to see the results.  Reluctantly I had a good look in my full lengh mirror and did as I always did cringed then quickly put my clothes back on lol.

Didnt see any difference a bit disappointed but then I dont think any of these creams are going to take cellulite away but we can dream.
A top tip is to drink more water and buy a soft body brush (boots sell good ones) and brush you thighs every night up towards your heart (never downwards as effects arent as good) I used to do this religiously but got a bit lazy so you must keep it up and it takes months to see a difference but worth it.
I would give it 5 out of 10 it was ok and did moisturise, well but its to expensive so if someone says you have to use it for months and months to see a result then I apologise as I just didnt think it was worth it. A body brush and baby lotion (which is like £1.50) will probably give you the same results.

New development
Nivea have brought a new cellulite cream out its called GOOD-BYE CELLULITE
So the sucker that I am I have purchased it, it would normally be £10.67 I got this for £5.33 so worth ia go if you can get it reduced.
Nivea stateNIVEA Body Good-Bye Cellulite. Anti-Cellulite Smoothing Gel-Cream. With skin's own L-Carnitine. Visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite
I will keep you updated.
Week one
Its definitely better than the l'oreal cream so far
skin is hydrated and soft so far so good still fair amount of the orange peel but time will tell.

Week two
Still liking this and skin looks smoother than a few weeks back I don't think my cellulite its going to disappear anytime soon buts its definitely helping in the battle of the orange peel.

Week Three
Its pretty much the same as week two but better than it was with nothing and if I can get it half price then worth but but wouldnt pay the £10 odd for it. Ill stick with it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment